The JMK Young Director Award 2015
• Must be not more than 30 years of age on 1st January 2015
• Must not have directed more than two professional productions. We define a professional production as being a full-length piece performed by professional actors (whether paid or unpaid) to a paying audience for a full production run
• Must have some professional training in the performing arts
• Must not be in full or part-time education between now and July 2015 or currently undertaking a degree
• Must be resident in the UK.
Submissions for the JMK Young Director’s Award 2014 are now closed. Applications for 2015 will open in December 2014. More details on how to apply will be posted in late October 2014. If you require any further information in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org.